Welcome - thank you for visiting us.
House of Beor, a closed company, has 20+ years of experience in computer science research, technology architecture, and software design focused on life science, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. With a keen insight on next generation technologies and platforms, House of Beor is building the leading edge of web services/SOA, open source, grid/cloud computing, the mobile internet, health IT, and next-generation software development frameworks.
Our current research is focused on:
- Next Generation JSF/J2EE Development Frameworks
- Mobile internet (low power wireless, android, etc.)
- Encryption for the mobile world
- HTML5/CSS3/Typography and Vision Impaired User Interfaces
House of Beor has been a proponent, contributor to, user, and supporter of open source software projects including:
- Drupal - PHP based open source CMS
- Plone - Python based open source CMS
- Alfresco - Java based open source CMS
- Wordpress.org - open source blogging platform
- World Community Grid - grid computing platform for non-profit research
- Globus - grid computing research and tools
- Java Frameworks - Apache, J2EE, JBoss, JSF, Seam, Vaadin, Hibernate
Visit Tarn Aeluin and HOB Labs for research findings, news, and maybe even something fun &| interesting.